- Customised event bibs with name or nickname:
- 2 x bibs for front and rear (100km, 50km).
- 1 x bib for Marathon, HM, 100km and 50km bicycle chase, CYOA.
- 1 x bib with name printed for 10km event.
- Specially cast Ned Kelly Helmet styled medal for finishers:
- Larger medal for solo 100km finishers.
- Medium medal for all other finishers.
- All medals customised with event type and year.
- Post event presentations and buffet dinner ticket:
- One ticket per team member for Relay entries.
- Extensive 3-course menu incl. vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free.
- Dinner Ticket is not included in 10km entry fee. 10km entrants, their family and friends are encouraged to purchase dinner tickets.
- Special event merchandise included, of either:
- 2-bottle, Ned Kelly Chase hydration belt (see images in tabs at bottom), or
- Pink or Green buffeanie, stubby holder and keyring (see images in tabs at bottom).
- No merchandise included in 10km entry fee (but you’re welcome to purchase).
- AIMS / IAAF certified course.
- AIMS / IAAF certified 25km & 50km sections.
- Fast, flat, fully sealed course.
- Course set in beautiful bushland, farmland, and along the banks of Rivers and Creeks in Wangaratta, NE Victoria.
- Marathon, HM & 10km measured using AIMS / IAAF process but not certified.
- Frequent aid stations with sports drink, fruit, water, lollies, biscuits, cakes, sandwiches, bars, coke, chips!
- Great range of prizes and giveaways in regular events plus:
- “Top Trooper” draw for 100km bicycle chase.
- “Deputy Trooper” draw for 50km bicycle chase.
- “Top Adventurer” draw for 100km CYOA.
- “Deputy Adventurer” draw for other distance CYOA.
- A feeling of awesomeness when you finish.